Fire and Allied Perils
This type of policy covers material damage to your property (Private or Business) resulting from a fire or any other type of natural hazards.
The Fire Insurance Policy may include the following:
- Allied Perils: Lightning, Domestic Explosion, Impact of Vehicles and Aircrafts.
- Natural Catastrophes: Earthquakes, Storms, Tempest, Flood and similar.
- Additional Coverage: Business Interruption, Water Damage, Plate Glass, Removal of Debris, andÂ Surveyor’s fees
- Political Risk: Malicious Damage, Strikes, Riots, Civil Commotion, and war.
- Burglary as an extension to the fire policy it covers the loss or damage of the insured property following Theft using forcible entry.